All the science you need for your mobile app
- In-app Help desk
- App Analytics
- Bug tracking
- Reply to users
- All html5 package
App Analytics made easy
- 1-pixel tracking
- Use custom tags
- Track feature usage
- Support for timespent
- Generate stats for installs, visits, UU
Q&A, Issue reporting right from your app
Upgrade your contact forms!
It's easy now for users to report problems from within your app or consult other issues reported.
Build a user Community around your app
- Users can check replies to their feedbacks, and see if other users replied to voted or their comments
You: manage, triage and reply
The dashboard is your window in your app's feedback
AppSciencia brings devs:
- In app feedback web view for bug reporting, Q&A and ideas. Try it
- Easy to integrate app stats: track installs, crashes, usage of your app by making a simple call to a 1-pixel image
- Custom app stats: Define your own event to enable you to track feature usage in your app, find out how long your users spend in average for each feature
- In app announcements: schedule messaged by type of device or to all users.
- Realtime dashboard: see in realtime app installs and where your users are
- Level time averages: For game developers, see how long your users are spending on each level of your game
- Support pages! Create a Q&A section for your app and we'll create automatically a support web page that you can use in your App Store submission or embed it in your existing web site
CRM made easy for mobile developers
AppSciencia is the modern way to engage with your customers right from your application. it's an HTML5 webview that can be embedded in any modern phone. It works on the iPhone, iPad, Win7, android phones! No binaries to include in your code, just a webview, a couple of params and you're set.
Already have an account? Login above!